top of page



Is the treatment safe for my family and pets?

The product we use for our General Insect Treatment (GIT) has a Schedule 5 & 6 poison rating; it is less toxic than many cleaning products used in the home – in fact, it’s less toxic than table salt.


Apart from fish, our product is safe for pets.  We ask that you cover any aquatic pets you may have (eg. fish tank, pond etc.) and notify your Technician of their location prior to treatment.


In the unlikely event that people, plants or animals come into contact with our product – either by touching it while it’s wet or by ingesting it orally – there is no concern to their safety; the amount of active constituent that they may take in is very small and is completely harmless.

Please reload

bottom of page